Himalayan Dog Chew
Himalayan Dog Chew Yaky Original Cheese Chew Bar - Medium 64g
Himalayan Dog Chew® is the original® long lasting, hard smoked cheese chew. It was created from an ancient recipe and made using traditional methods with yak and/or cow milk.
Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly chewed off.
Recommended for dogs 15kg and under.
- High quality chewing entertainment treat / reward
- Long lasting, hand made & 100% natural
- Lactose, gluten, corn, soy, wheat and grain free
- No preservatives or binding agents
- Easily digestible
- Healthy alternative to rawhide - no smell / mess
- Supports and promotes oral health
How to use:
- When the chew becomes a small piece, take the leftover end away.
- Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes, heat in the microwave on high power for approx.
- 45 seconds to create a cheesy puffed treat.
- Let it cool for 2 minutes and treat your dog to a homemade puff!
Ingredients: Cheese (skim milk citrus juice, salt enzymes).
Crude Protein 69% min
Crude Fat 1% min
Crude Fiber 1% max
Moisture 14% max
Ash 7% max
Advice for use
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat
- For dogs over 12 weeks old
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Remove treat if potential hazard presents itself